- 7-8 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup O&CO. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard (Dijon or other favorite)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Halve the eggs lengthwise.
- Pop out the yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and stir in mayo and mustard.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the egg whites evenly with the yolk mixture.
- Truffled Eggs: Use basic recipe, leaving out the salt. Spinkle tops of eggs with O&CO. truffle salt.
- Pesto Eggs: Use basic recipe, leaving out mustard and adding 1 tsp. O&CO. Pesto. Garnish with O&CO. Tomato Powder
- Spicy Eggs: Use the basic recipe, eliminate the mustard and add 1 tsp. O&CO. Chili Oil
- Provencal Eggs: Use the basic recipe and add 1 tsp. O&CO. Herbes de Provence to the mix.
- Deluxe Eggs: Use basic recipe, substituting O&CO. Mayonnaise for the regular mayo, eliminate salt and top with a pinch of O&CO. Fleur de Sel
- Thousand Island Eggs: Use basic recipe and add 1 tbsp. O&CO. Ketchup and 1 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- Tapenade Stuffed Eggs: Use basic recipe and add 1 tbsp. of O&CO. Traditional Green Tapenade or use basic recipe and top each egg with a dollop of O&CO. Traditional Black Tapenade
- Tomato Stuffed Eggs: Use basic recipe and add 2 tbsp. chopped O&CO. Semi Dried Tomatoes, stuff eggs
*Note: All of these recipes can be adapted to make delicious egg salads as well. Just grate or mash the whole eggs together, add more mayo, until desired consistency is achieved.