- Sourdough baguette
- 8 tbsp. Azietes Milenium Olive Oil
- 1 jar O&CO. Fava Bean & Rosemary Delice
- 6 thin slices proscuitto
- O&CO. Fleur de Sel
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
- Slice the baguette and place on a cookie sheet. Brush each slice generously with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toast the bread slices for a few minutes in a hot oven until golden and crisp. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Spread a thick layer of Fava Bean & Rosemary Delice on each toast and top with a slice of proscuitto. Serve as an hors d’oeuvre with drinks. - Serves 6