Olive Oil Butter Spread
- 12 tbsp. unsalted butter (softened)
- ½ cup O&CO. floral olive oil
- 1 tbsp. skim milk
- 1 tsp. O&CO. Fleur de Sel (optional)
- Beat butter with mixer until soft and creamy.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil and milk.
- When the mixture is completely blended, put butter in containers, cover and refrigerate.
- As the mixture gets cold, it will thicken, but spread easily.
For Flavored Butter
- Savory butters: Substitute O&CO. Garlic or Basil specialty oils for olive oil.
- Sweet butters: Omit salt and substitute O&CO. Mandarin or Lemon specialty oils for oils and add O&CO. lavender honey to taste.
- Herb butters: Add 2 tsp. O&CO. Herbes de Provence to butter mixture or omit salt and add 2 tsp. O&CO. Salt & Herb Mix for Pasta and Salad to butter mix.