Granola with Honey & Olive Oil
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup millet
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup O&CO. honey
- 4 tbsp. O&CO. Everyday Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried apple rings, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds chopped or slivered
- 1/4 cup roasted shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup roasted shelled pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine the oats, millet, flaxseed and spices in a large bowl.
- Combine the honey, olive oil and brown sugar in a small saucepan, over low heat, stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the honey mixture over the oat mixture and mix well.
- Spread the oat mixture on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Bake about 45-55 minutes, stirring frequently to ensure even browning.
- Let cool slightly and add in apple rings, raisins, almonds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container.