Penne with Blush Sauce
- 2 jars O&CO. Sauce Riviera - Tomato & Basil
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 1 pint heavy cream at room temperature*
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 package of O&CO. Penne
- Gently simmer the Sauce Riviera and vodka in a heavy pan until the mixture is reduced by ¼. Stir the cream into the tomato vodka mixture. Simmer gently over low heat until sauce is heated through. Stir in Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta for 8-9 minutes or until al dente.
- Toss pasta with sauce and finish with grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Serve immediately.
*can also be made with light cream or half & half for a lighter version.